FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Do you know who looked good

Do you know who looked good

Started by Saffolk 10 REPLIES91 VIEWS· 29 Sept 2026, 22:35
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
SA
Saffolk Captain31,010 posts
29 Sept 2026, 22:35
#1
29 Sept 2026, 22:35#1

On Saturday for the Sharks - Jayden Hendrikse which was good to see. Someone on FB just reminded me of this

His form reminded me why he was a Bok - in form he provides a level of rugby intelligence one wants to see from a 9. He is not the attacking threat the likes of Williams, vd Bergh etc are but more a game manager who is able to put others into space

It was good to see him in better form as prior to his layoff he was awful

SA
Captain31,010 posts
Saffolk 30 Sept 2026, 13:04

@kingcorn not on Saturday for the Sharks, he was sharp and made a big impact - I was very impressed

Chippo
Pro3,471 posts
Chippo30 Sept 2026, 15:56

@kingcorn too much weed!

Mozart
MozartCoach50,723 posts
30 Sept 2026, 15:16
#2
30 Sept 2026, 15:16#2

Actually it’s odd you said that Dave, I had the same reaction. What I noticed was how crisply he was picking off his runners and how quickly the ball got from the ground into the runner’s hands.

SA
Captain31,010 posts
Saffolk 30 Sept 2026, 13:57

Yeah it was pleasing to see a player come back having rediscovered what made him win a few Bok caps

Fassi needs to go spend some time with him and prize the secret of his rediscovery from him

KI
kingcornPro3,908 posts
30 Sept 2026, 16:50
#3
30 Sept 2026, 16:50#3

I watched the same game but I saw something else. But then again, my internet was playing up and I couldn't watch the game properly.

Although, the sharks did play much better. Will be interesting to see if the Sharks can live up to their potential.

This weekend would tell as they will be playing Leinster, but I'm not sure if they are going to use their academy team or put actual players on the park

SA
Captain31,010 posts
Saffolk 30 Sept 2026, 18:49

King by saying that you are exposing your rugby shortcomings

If you can’t acknowledge that Hendrikse was good then you are lost bud

— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news