Edinburgh - Stormers (02.10.2026) Live Stream Rugby Union Online
Edinburgh - Stormers Live Stream URC 02.10.26. Watch football online for free in HD quality on all devices. Start time: 19:45 (UTC+3).
livetv.sx
Edinburgh – Stormers
I'm having a look.
3-0 Edin. 7m
Pretty dull game so far. Not sure I'll stick around long.
Ahmed misses a simple penalty bang in front.
Still 3-0.
Looks like Kolisi is aiming to keep his jersey clean tonight.
Where are the Stompies loosies? They've been outnumbered at every breakdown.
Kolisi has spent the whole game on the wing.
Almost 30 minutes of absolutely fuck all. There should be better rugby on offer tomorrow.
luvly feed
Tomorrow's rugby will be better. Gielie is playing.
We need a nick for the guy. You and the Pruim are good with nicks. Maybe just Giely or Gilly?
He has played at flyhalf and scrumhalf as well. From what I've seen, this guy could be anything. Don't know when last I was so looking forward to seeing someone play.
Still a bit broken that he's leaving the Sharks and from what I've read, tomorrow could be his last Sharks appearance.
Edinburgh having most of the possession and looking better when they have it.
Vernon Paulo giving possession away with a skew throw . . .
Paulo suffering a shitshow with his lineout throws
Edinburgh with the attacking ineout . . . they maul . . . they maul again . . . penalty . . . tap and go by Schoeman . . . almost over . . . Stompies win a penalty!
Reward for great defence.
Roche does well.
Ungerer must stop kicking, he's hopeless.
I missed AH Venter going off. Anyone see what happened?
Bad cut to the forehead in an attempted tackle.
@Pakie Tx
Half time.
The score of 3-0 says it all.
@bobbok Who's "our", paleface?
But yes, the defence was excellent. They also did a lot of defending throughout.
What scraps of possession came the Stompies way were blundered or wasted almost immediately. They just haven't been in it.
Cheers Rooi, see you tomorrow for better times hopefully.
See above
Stompies get a relieving penalty.
Decent touch finder by Ahmed.
Ungerer's kick is weak again by there was an accidental obstruction and it's scrum Stompies.



