DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
20 Nov 2014, 14:21#2
Denny, let it be. Divorce is never easy, but most of the people on that site did not have issues with you, Beenz and Moz. It's history and everyone knows where to find you if the want to chat. Some personalities just don't mix.
20 Nov 2014, 14:33#4
Amusing to see them complaining about trolls.
I suppose tit for tat, huh?
Who better than Beenie!! He's bound to drive anyone insane.
DEDenny
Captain12,893 posts
20 Nov 2014, 14:42#5
Ja damn right, Beeno doesn't suffer insanity, he enjoys it...
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
20 Nov 2014, 15:02#6
Hehehehehe Denny! They will blame you for anything!
Anybody can wind up that mong James Hunt aka wee hawker. His response is so bitter and over the top it shows what a compelte poep he si! Hahahahahhaha.
He and wee barlee are cowardly untruthfull tyrants of the worst sort and their little lapdogs who post there are so cowed by these nazi type mods they accept it. I am amazed by this - something you will not find on any other rugby website.
Draad if I am so welcome there get an assurance from barlee that I can post there as Beeno. I will go there a give them some perspective Hahahhaha Draad you will not succeed as they are very small people with big chips on their shoulder. Poor tai pansy would have a nervous break down if I returned as Beeno - his nemesis. Such a bitter little twit. I am always willing to start afresh but not to be lorded over by these sub twits.
I would think a troll would be a blessing for the few posting there liven things up. Go for it Rugbyboss you are my sort of guy. Hahahhahahahahaha very funnny
20 Nov 2014, 15:07#7
Nobody was complaining about him . He was just exposed from his very fist post and he was basically ignored. When he subsequently disappeared a some had a few laughs about him because he, or maybe she, made a fool of him/herself.
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
20 Nov 2014, 15:07#8
If a troll is posting on Kamp SS then it will probably triple their post count.
By the way, Baboon-ou, the response that Dense quoted above is from Obergruppenfuhrer Von Barlee and not from Untergruppenfuhrer Von Hawkeye.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
20 Nov 2014, 15:24#10
Thanks Rooinek and noted. Rugbyboss didnt deserve all that!
Draad you are selling the line ou hawker tried to peddle - certain personalities dont mix. Its wise not to echo the half wit!
What utter tripe. We have personalities clashing here and it all adds to the fun if you are a man and not a complete wimps like obergruppenfuhrer Von Barlee and Untergruppenfuhrer Von Hawkeye.Imagine if anyone called these two wimps or tai pansy baboon ou. Oh my word the weeping wailing and nashing of teeth would be unbelievable. Banned right away. etc.
These two boneheads have no sense of humour at all. Too insecure methinks.
Did we not survive many a troll and many a cowardly kamp ss mole (JW missed 90 % of the moles i might add!). Not by bannings either. Why becasue we are men and they are WIMPS. We sent the misbehaving moles packing - tails between their legs to tell the two vons their woes and the failure of their mission.
I would be happy to clarify ad nauseum on the subject if required.
These two boneheads thought that by banning posters they could shut folk up. How wrong they were. The truth came out in the end. How embarassing that was for teh vons !!!!
DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
20 Nov 2014, 15:56#12
Look, Beeno and Denny, I don't want to get into a debate about SS, but I always got along with both Barlee and Hawk and they are my cyber friends just as much as you guys. Obviously some personalities don't mix and I don't agree with many things that happened in the past. Over here and there, but decisions were made and there is nothing any of us can do about it. Live with it. I'm just glad we know where to get hold of each other when we want to or need to.
20 Nov 2014, 16:03#13
I can see this thread has the potential of still being active come New Year ... especially with Beenie being such an enthusiastic SS contributor.
We'll probably go through the same old repetitive nonsense we did the last time.
Beandip claims he has no interest in the SS site ... with all their friggin "Vons" and Taipansies ... yet when you look again he's telling us about his visit there and who said what and who did what to whom and blah di friggin blah.
I swear if I ever had to meet Beandip face to face I'd probably hang him up by his entrails.
A man I can only take in small doses.
I'm outta here.
DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
20 Nov 2014, 16:24#15
Denny, fair enough. He threw your name into the hat and you are more than welcome to air your views. I did not mean to imply otherwise, let me rephrase my "Let it be" to "don't lose any sleep over it" I'm not picking sides here. The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Not always. Sometimes it is possible for the friend of your enemy to be your friend as well, but it is difficult.
And Denny, I'm always honest and it's especially easy to be so on the internet and if you don't lie, you don't have to remember everything you say.
DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
20 Nov 2014, 16:50#17
Denny, some on here does the same thing...its the nature of the beast. Mole hunting seems to be a sport on both sites.BTW, I actually think Rugbyboss is Beeno...or one of his fans.
20 Nov 2014, 19:56#18
Bloody moles everywhere!!
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
20 Nov 2014, 20:06#19
Why am I always being accused of everything!!! Denny for sure the Vons have no sense of humour. Rag them a little and they burst into tears!
Go rugbyboss tell them the good story. Man I think I am the one mole who went there and one of those times was on not as amole but on invitation. Draad your sense of fairness seems way off - there is no comparison. Its not an equivalent situation at all. You must try and be honest and fair. There is no excusing their atrocious behaviour. Thanks
I am out of here!
DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
20 Nov 2014, 21:41#20
Beenz nothing wrong with my sense of fairness. I just don't flog dead horses.
BObobbok...
Captain10,129 posts
BObobbok...Captain10,129 posts
21 Nov 2014, 02:41#22
Klop ............ Beano, so there are a few oaks lappa side that don't like you big feckin' deal ....... there's a person here that I wouldn't pee on if he wus on fire . No one cares, move on .
DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
21 Nov 2014, 08:36#23
Lol Bob, I can only guess.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 10:19#25
Have attempted to register and awaiting clearance or whatever. This should be fun!
Bob the few twits there not liking me is hardly a problem. But they will be crying like babies if I return. You know how they are!
I doubt whether the Vons will accept my registration but one can never be sure when dealing with the unstable!
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 10:43#26
Well I have rergistered and sent off an opening gambit.
I will leyt you know how fast the banning happens
21 Nov 2014, 11:06#27
Holy shart this is petty!!
Boo hoo, they called me a poo poo head!! I am so depressed and psychologically wounded! I know how to get them back! I am going to run to another site and moan about all the poo poo headedness! Oh no! Someone on site B called me a kaka brain! Honey, ring the ambulance, I am mortally wounded. I'd do it myself, but my wounds are hindering my ability to move!
Anyone else seeing the parallel between this type of thread and parliament?
DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
21 Nov 2014, 11:25#28
Beeno, we understand that you miss them dearly, but please man, move on!
BObobbok...
Captain10,129 posts
BObobbok...Captain10,129 posts
21 Nov 2014, 11:31#29
Beano, if you regurgitate what happened in 2003, I'll ban you !
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 11:48#30
Hahahahaha Draad and Bob. I have been as good as gold as you can see . Ou taipansy is trying to say i was never banned . Hilarious Hahahahahahahaha
W hat is that hallf wit Bluebok on about?
21 Nov 2014, 12:52#31
Oh no! Beans called me a name! Is it now that I run to another board to cry about it, or do I need confirmation from a second poster?
Hahahaha
Funny stuff!!!
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 14:13#32
Listen bluebok. I was accussed of certain very bad things. I told the mods that if I were not allowed to defend myself on kamp ss I would post on Keo.I was immediately banned so I did what I said I would do. No apologies for that.What was despicable was the deleting of my post warning them!Due to the outcry I was reinstated. Guess who won that one! Lesson - you cant censor the whole of the internet.Please feel free to run whereever you feel you need to hide Bluebok!
I must go and see if I have been banned yet! The two Vons must be up and about and hopping that I am on their precious site!
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 14:18#33
Seems all is well for now but nothing going on as usual.
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
21 Nov 2014, 15:05#35
What I'd like to know is which one the crew on SS hacked my accounts here.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 15:09#36
Have no clue Card. How do you mean hacked? Couldnt you use your old nick?
DEDezertFox
Pro2,288 posts
21 Nov 2014, 15:10#37
My first account was gone when I came back last December, Sun-Tzu's password has been changed. Obviously someone was at work with both of them.
21 Nov 2014, 15:16#38
So why would it be someone from SS? Rather e nquire with the Admin here.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 15:17#39
Could be cerudunce windpomp but no proof. I just added a 1 to Beeno etc when these problems.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
21 Nov 2014, 15:20#40
Cerudunce is very computer literate but likes to play it down so to avoid suspicion.Talking to myself on kamp ss actually wouldnt be such a waste of time cerudunce given the intellectual capacity there of some of the oaks. Think tai pansy for example !