FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  GO THE BOKS

GO THE BOKS

Started by Saffolk 7 REPLIES188 VIEWS· 24 Oct 2015, 00:24
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
24 Oct 2015, 00:24
#1
24 Oct 2015, 00:24#1
Make us proud....I have a feeling we are going to win this.
Can't bloody wait....its going to be epic
Go Bokke give it horns 
DA
Devil's AdvocatePro7,008 posts
24 Oct 2015, 10:50
#2
24 Oct 2015, 10:50#2
Hardly anyone is giving this Springbok side any chances at all in this game
I agree with you
Come On Boks !!
DA
Devil's AdvocatePro7,008 posts
24 Oct 2015, 10:50
#3
24 Oct 2015, 10:50#3
Hardly anyone is giving this Springbok side any chances at all in this game
I agree with you
Come On Boks !!
BE
Beeno1Captain40,032 posts
24 Oct 2015, 11:17
#4
24 Oct 2015, 11:17#4
 Boks are going to win. wee abs going doooooooown!
DB
DbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
24 Oct 2015, 12:42
#5
24 Oct 2015, 12:42#5
 GO  BOKKE!!!!!
JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
24 Oct 2015, 12:54
#6
24 Oct 2015, 12:54#6
 It will be a rough ride but I predict the ABs will win it.


SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
24 Oct 2015, 12:59
#7
24 Oct 2015, 12:59#7
 Kiwis to crumble JW...watch this space...I have a feeling in my bones 
JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
24 Oct 2015, 13:01
#8
24 Oct 2015, 13:01#8
 That feeling is old age Saffex
— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news