DBDbDraad
Captain26,388 posts
DBDbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
12 Nov 2014, 19:47#4
You are in Shark infested waters here!
PAPakie
Captain17,321 posts
12 Nov 2014, 19:49#6
They're just a bit shy still after the CC semis.
12 Nov 2014, 19:57#7
Hello Moz....trust you are well?
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
12 Nov 2014, 20:16#8
Hi Stu you are most welcome boet. However I must assure you immediately that the sharks suck big time.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
12 Nov 2014, 20:26#9
Stu there are a number of sharks supporters here but we have them well in hand!
We do however trust that the guppies will get their act together, as well as the bulle and Stormers , and that the season will belong as it should to the SA sides.
SHSharky54
Club Pro247 posts
SHSharky54Club Pro247 posts
12 Nov 2014, 20:30#10
Welcome Stu however I must assure you immediately that Beeno (quite aptly suited to his name) has the mental aptitude of a 5 year old at best.
12 Nov 2014, 20:33#11
Hello Beeno, I' m glad to see your spelling has improved........or did you eventually get a new keyboard?
SHSharky54
Club Pro247 posts
SHSharky54Club Pro247 posts
12 Nov 2014, 20:33#12
Beentjie - the Sharks will never be too far behind. Thanks to the Lions for the education - we will take it for what it is.
Enjoy your moment in the spotlight though - thanks to Marnitz Boshoff's off day
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
12 Nov 2014, 20:35#13
Good to hear from you Stu......you were one of the good ones over there
12 Nov 2014, 20:37#14
Beeno and Draad forget that the Currie Cup is so third tier........but let let them enjoy, they are so used to little.
SHSharky54
Club Pro247 posts
SHSharky54Club Pro247 posts
12 Nov 2014, 20:40#15
Ja shame...WP still have to parade the trophy when they win it. Luckily Habana wasn't there to casually throw R 50 notes at the peasants again.
12 Nov 2014, 20:41#16
Howzit Saff, I see you are the most popular poster here LOL.
I'm not going to get into discussions about my other home......they're all good friends of mine.......just here to share in the banter and discussions.
AOAdmit One
Club Pro389 posts
AOAdmit OneClub Pro389 posts
12 Nov 2014, 21:12#17
Welcome to our happy home!
12 Nov 2014, 21:51#19
Stu, welcome to our 2nd home.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
13 Nov 2014, 00:07#20
I think you will find sharky and stu trhat the Stormers will be a formidable force in 2015 and newlands agrounf feared by many and of course especially the hapless guppies.
Some oaks were lamenting how WP lost to Saracens but there were only some 4 players who would make the Stormers starting lineup. I mention this only in case you two were under some dellusions about rugby down here. Ditto our team that faced the Lions in the Currie Cup final.Anyhow it's great you are here Stu under your proper board name (Ditto Blikkies) unlike wee Admit 1. We are gently encouring this fearful creature to tell us his kamp ss board name. All to no avail as yet as he is a very nervous mole.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
13 Nov 2014, 00:13#21
Welcome Stu
Your help as a Shark supporter is urgently needed - Rooinek and myself has to put up with a lot of crap from the pesky no-knowledge Stormers/ WP, Bulls and Lions supporters.
That makes it hard for the Sharks faithful here - so you are very, very welcome. Incidentally I reside near Ballito and we are all Sharks supporters in that twon and environs.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
13 Nov 2014, 00:26#22
Okay Mike dont overdo it you are sounding so desparate! Rooinek supp orts the abs I thought!
BObobbok...
Captain10,129 posts
BObobbok...Captain10,129 posts
13 Nov 2014, 00:28#23
Oumaaik, I know that its not easy as there weren't many, but couldn't you find a homegrown guppy oak for your avatar ? ......... or are you a wannabee WP
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
13 Nov 2014, 00:32#24
well said Bob Ou maaaikie though comes from these parts I think - how he can look hims elf straight in a mirror is a mystery. End the agony Mike and return to your roots?
13 Nov 2014, 09:30#25
Stu ... ???
Is that the same Stu Admit One's been going on about?
The supposed mole?
13 Nov 2014, 14:58#29
Looking for attention again hey Denise?
Taipan = Admit 1 = Stu
Simple.
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
13 Nov 2014, 15:13#30
". . . Rooinek's allegation that Stu is Admit 1."
Typical barefaced lie from Dense.
I recently said that Admit One could be Taipansy (not Stu as the liar Dense is claiming) but I still added that I wasn't 100% sure.
Some months ago I noticed a punctuation idiosyncrasy shared by both Drivelling Avocado and Stu (the Stu from Kamp SS . . . not sure if it's the same person who started this thread) and I mentioned this, but again I later said I wasn't sure they were one and the same and even later I was quite happy to admit that I was probably wrong.
What I am very sure of is that both Drivelling Avocado and Admit One are both Kamp SS moles who have no interest in rugby and are here to try and settle old grudges.
Edit: Thanks to my full time secretary for pointing out the typo which I have now fixed. Pretty obvious she'd never seen the word before and had to look it up which is how she found the typo! LMAO!
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
13 Nov 2014, 15:15#32
"Your attempts at stupidity is not funny."
Now that is funny! LMAO!
13 Nov 2014, 15:31#35
I am the Stu from Supersupporter, and am not one the others....believe it or not. I've given my reasons for starting to post here somewhere above, and thats it. (and there's a certain Sharks supporter here who needs to be "re-educated" about Sharks related matters LOL)
AOAdmit One
Club Pro389 posts
AOAdmit OneClub Pro389 posts
13 Nov 2014, 15:35#37
What I am very sure of is that both Drivelling Avocado and Admit One are both Kamp SS moles who have no interest in rugby and are here to try and settle old grudges.
The ultimate irony.
RORooinek
Captain18,117 posts
RORooinekCaptain18,117 posts
13 Nov 2014, 15:39#38
No Dense, the only one busted here is you . . . unless of course you can find some evidence to back up your lie that I said Admit One was Stu.
(What an idiot!)
13 Nov 2014, 15:56#39
I think Stu is who he says he is.
Good to have you aboard.