FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  How I seduced the most beautiful woman in my life ...my wife..I love her beyond

How I seduced the most beautiful woman in my life ...my wife..I love her beyond

Started by generaltit5 REPLIES194 VIEWS· 14 Nov 2015, 22:54
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
GE
generaltitPro3,164 posts
14 Nov 2015, 22:54
#1
14 Nov 2015, 22:54#1
https://youtu.be/AixMLerqlik
DE
DennyCaptain12,893 posts
15 Nov 2015, 04:48
#2
15 Nov 2015, 04:48#2
 One of my alltime favourites scrubs up not too shabby either...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiviKbxP9xM

WA
WardadPro6,663 posts
15 Nov 2015, 06:29
#3
15 Nov 2015, 06:29#3
 Gahh Seb I must be going blind ,I thought that read ' I love her behind "Poetic still non ?
CL
CleanCutPro9,905 posts
15 Nov 2015, 09:39
#4
15 Nov 2015, 09:39#4
 
You really are a soppy fku cer aren't you?

What's with all this woe is me stuff??

Did she dump your ass?

Besides ... "Shame on the Moon" is a far better tune anyway ...
WA
WardadPro6,663 posts
15 Nov 2015, 11:20
#5
15 Nov 2015, 11:20#5
[The } Darkness on the edge of town might be more appropriate for a rugby forum SEb ! Still dont mind me some Bob Seeger ,especialy Down on Mainstreet .Although that was a dark haired beauty with a big browneye as I recall .Or big brown eyes I forget ....
CL
CleanCutPro9,905 posts
16 Nov 2015, 16:28
#6
16 Nov 2015, 16:28#6
 
Oh boy ... now we have one wanting to discuss someone's brown eye ...

H ave you no shame????


— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news