FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Is the GAME on SKY SPORTS TODAY?

Is the GAME on SKY SPORTS TODAY?

Started by sharkbok8 REPLIES215 VIEWS· 11 Jul 2015, 19:17
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
sharkbok
sharkbokCaptain23,460 posts
11 Jul 2015, 19:17
#1
11 Jul 2015, 19:17#1



JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
11 Jul 2015, 19:42
#2
11 Jul 2015, 19:42#2
 Doesn't seem to be on anywhere. None of the internet links are working.
sharkbok
sharkbokCaptain23,460 posts
11 Jul 2015, 19:44
#3
11 Jul 2015, 19:44#3
Yes I tried WiziWig- and it seems that it has been banned due to copyright laws. The others are just virus infection sites that promise the game- but after lots of clicking and viruses- nothing......
This really pisses me off
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
11 Jul 2015, 19:44
#4
11 Jul 2015, 19:44#4
 Nope not on anywhere
JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
11 Jul 2015, 19:51
#5
11 Jul 2015, 19:51#5
 planet rugby has live scores & updates every minute.
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
11 Jul 2015, 20:30
#6
11 Jul 2015, 20:30#6
 Good old Jannie shoulder charged Bakkies I hear.....what an idiot
sharkbok
sharkbokCaptain23,460 posts
11 Jul 2015, 20:34
#7
11 Jul 2015, 20:34#7
 Wille has scored 3 tries- and their were some saying that he should not be 1st choice bok
SA
Saffolk Captain30,741 posts
11 Jul 2015, 20:44
#8
11 Jul 2015, 20:44#8
Imagine not wanting to select Willie......I cannot begin to understand that......he would have to be one of the 1st names on the teamsheet along with de Allende, Vermeulen and Etzebeth.
I hear Kriel was very good at 13, that Coetzee was very good, while Louw and Matfield went awol
JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
11 Jul 2015, 20:45
#9
11 Jul 2015, 20:45#9
The usual yellow cards I see but Bakkies must have been a good boy as he hasn't got one yet 
— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news