I didn't have much hope for any good games this weekend, but I managed to miss the dreadful Stormers game but caught the highlights. It appeared to be a complete collapse of fundamental line out play against a team they should have beaten.
The Lions game was good, Ospreys was there and there about. Lions are proving to be quite lethal and growing and I'm really enjoying watching no name brands coming through and winning..
Switch over to the Sharks and probably the game of the weekend. It was the best Leinster players on the pitches with almost all of their bok players on the park. It was very even and thought the Reff was too harsh with his calls from time to time.
But what a piece of brilliant play by Edwill, sweaping up a poor pass, break from his 22, the ball finds Eben who then cuts infield and breaks the line, pass, gets the ball back and then plays the ball wide for AE try. What a piece of magic play. All unstructured play but not silly passes.
Player to watch Gillume. What a find, amazing hands, great step, effortless running. Love this kids. Please keep Fassi out. Glad to see he wasn't on the field.
The bulls Munster game was frustrating. They were in it until final 15 min when they ran out of gas and taking risk in their own 22. Like so many games over several seasons now they just can't seem to kick on in the last quarter and I anticipated them to drop off and become sloppy


