SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
15 Oct 2014, 16:58#124
Is that a prediction Moffie.....take it you got your degree in a lucky packet?
PAPakie
Captain17,321 posts
15 Oct 2014, 17:07#126
Should I repeat it for you again Dave?
---------------
Mozart starts a thread called:
Posters predicting a World Win seems to include....
June 05, 2014, 14:58:52 Clean Gene, Ou Maaik, Sapp....
-------------
Dave's first response in that thread is:
Yep, the World side is better than the Bok side so my money would be on the World side.
---------------
In other words Dave, a positive response by you to the assertion in the thread title (that you were one of the people predicting a World win).
You could have said "Wrong, I'm not predicting a World win at all you fucking waste of space". But you didn't. You said "Yep".
All over. Bye bye.
English is my second language. Not sure how that's of any consequence. I'm sure the Oxford Dictionary's first language is English.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
15 Oct 2014, 18:39#128
Moffie the only fuckwit that should be shutting up is you, given you have been exposed in no uncertain terms on this thread.......unless of course you can come up with the predictions I made you liar
AJArthur John
Pro1,748 posts
AJArthur JohnPro1,748 posts
16 Oct 2014, 00:34#130
The top five most un-ethical professions are:
Lawyers PoliticiansReal Estate Agents.Insurance Agents-BrokersCar Salesman.
Comments?
Most ethical.
Still trying my best to think of one.
16 Oct 2014, 00:56#131
You left one out AJ. Builders.
AJArthur John
Pro1,748 posts
AJArthur JohnPro1,748 posts
16 Oct 2014, 01:15#132
Yep.....forgot about those criminals.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
16 Oct 2014, 13:30#133
If you want integrity call a CA. Our motto is integritas
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
16 Oct 2014, 13:51#135
Mozart
An opinion - not a prediction. That does not necessarily entail a prediction as implied by you.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
16 Oct 2014, 14:05#136
Sorry cerudunce windpomp we stick to IFRS which in limited cases allows for alternative discosures to ensure fair disclosure.
Pakie I think this thread depends for its hilarity on the fact that snapster and ou maaakie can't own up to the blunders in predictions made. I am surprised ou maaaikie would blunder on this scale! rooitwit would love t o help out but even his dimness realises its a hopeless case.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
16 Oct 2014, 15:37#137
So OOM, let me get this straight its was Sapp's opinion the Boks were going to lose to Wales? Hmmm, that's actually quite clever, are you standing by that?
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
16 Oct 2014, 16:19#138
The OOM is ducking again....back to the top hey OOM?
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
16 Oct 2014, 17:36#139
So what am I ducking? Saffex did not say I predict a win foioe Wales - he said he believes that with Morne at flyhalf the Springboks do not have a chance to win.
You consequently said he predicted a win by Wales - but the wording he used is not treally a prediction.
You failed to provide any info yet where Saffex directly preicted a win by Wales - he may hav hinted indiirectly at a Welsh win - but never said it directly - from all that can be jusged from the fabrications some came up with.
Howevr - if there is one thing Morne was an expert in, it ws his determined efforts to lose games for the Springboks. Not always successful - but not through a lack of effort. Any game Morne played in ws a lottery - so Saffex has had reasons to make that comment.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
16 Oct 2014, 17:36#140
So what am I ducking? Saffex did not say I predict a win foioe Wales - he said he believes that with Morne at flyhalf the Springboks do not have a chance to win.
You consequently said he predicted a win by Wales - but the wording he used is not really equitable to a prediction.
You failed to provide any info yet where Saffex directly preicted a win by Wales - he may have hinted indiirectly at a Welsh win - but never said it directly - from all that can be judged from the fabrications some came up with.
Howevr - if there is one thing Morne was an expert in, it ws his determined efforts to lose games for the Springboks. Not always successful - but not through a lack of effort. Any game Morne played in was a lottery - so Saffex has had ample reason to make that comment.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
16 Oct 2014, 19:50#143
Back to the top with this one OOM.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
16 Oct 2014, 20:33#144
Mozart
If I were you - I would be ashamed to take this ba ck to the top. You made a ridiculous false statement - Dave called it a lie - and you want this back to the top.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
16 Oct 2014, 23:45#145
Back to the top with this rout. oOm I asked you if you wanted to stick with your "opinion is not a prediction" farce. Instead of taking the graceful way out I offered you, you became belligerent. So now even assuming this was an opinion and not a flat out prediction which I and others think it was, Wiki affirms a stated opinion about the outcome of a future event is a prediction.
Give it up you old coot, you and Vetsak are toast.
CLclevermike
Coach57,555 posts
CLclevermikeCoach57,555 posts
17 Oct 2014, 00:02#146
Mozart
You ar the one that let the Board down. Let me explain - you made an allegation thet Saffex made a prediction - which he challenged you to provide. Since then you have been on an egg-dance . You never found any such prediction - and the latest piece of Blarney you came up with is that story about Morne Steyn being selected and Saffex saying that with Morne Steyn in the team the Springboks have no chance of beating Wales. Was that a prediction? No it was not - it was an opinion he expressed adn even subject to a number of variations. Steyn could be subbed early - could be injured, etc. So there are too many variables - one mentioned by Saffex - so it cannot eb classified as a prediction. At best it is an opinion expressed by him on team selection.
There was a thread dealing with predictions specifically. Did Saffex make a prediction under that thread? Yes or no. If he did not - then it must be accepted that he did not make a prediction.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
17 Oct 2014, 00:07#147
Moffie could you sink any lower or get more pathetic. Give it a rest old man you have been defeated on this one.
Just suck it up and admit you can't find evidence of my prediction or is it an opinion for the Welsh tests.
Actually Moffie on second thoughts keep the debate alive it's hilarious. .....what follows the opinion?
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
17 Oct 2014, 00:21#148
Its burnt toast at that. Seldom have I ever heard such nonsensical bluster.
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
17 Oct 2014, 00:22#149
Actually it was your pal the OOm who called it an opinion...better support him. He is lying through his teeth for you, on a string which he sanctimoniously started about honesty.
17 Oct 2014, 00:34#150
This might last until Christmas at this rate !
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
17 Oct 2014, 00:35#151
Moffie the only liar on here is you. You said I made a prediction against Wales, Mike has simply informed you that I hadn't for the simple reason that he is telling the truth.
But be our guest and prove us wrong. Simply provide material evidence of my prediction and all will be well in Moffie land.
Hell the Ed has even provided us with a search engine.....so get searching old chap.
Prediction or no prediction is the simple question
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
17 Oct 2014, 00:46#152
No....Mike called it an opinion. An opinion about the future is a prediction....down goes the last wicket.
Look Vetsak I can exclude the three tests you are lying about and your record is two right in six predictions. Already abysmal. But we all know it's really 2 out of 9 ....the worst predicting record I have ever come across on these Boards. But I suppose dumb buggers like you can't really predict.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
17 Oct 2014, 02:40#153
Geez old timer are you really this thick....an opinion about the future is a prediction.....bwhaaahaaaaa
Predict - forecast, foretell, prophesy, foresee, anticipate......we seem to be missing an opinion here.....not that that makes a difference you ignorant twat.......I am not interested in any alternatives to a prediction.
Provide evidence of my prediction yellow belly and thereby save yourself the blushes. Or just man up and admit you lied.
You see I am quite happy to admit I made 4 predictions and got 2 wrong. You on the other hand are just an exposed lying old fart who has about as much credibility as a dead fish
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
17 Oct 2014, 03:04#154
You have made 9 predictions and got 2 right according to the Board, which voted on this before. Using your dishonest logic....you have gotten 2 right out of 6 in the last year. You forget your predictions for France and Wales on the YE tour, both of which are reproduced on this thread. Pathetic really.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
17 Oct 2014, 10:30#155
I don't care what your lackies voted on you moron. I am only interested in the facts and the facts are I only made 4 predictions.
As I keep requesting, simply provide the material evidence of my other predictions and victory is yours.
It's that simple, for the longer you keep ducking and diving my simple request, the more the fool you look and the bigger the liar you are.
Keep posting old man......the more you post the deeper you dig
Material evidence of my predictions Moffie - it's that basic.....man up old man and show your true worth.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
17 Oct 2014, 13:21#156
2 OUT OF NINE - A CHIMP COULD DO BETTER.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
17 Oct 2014, 16:34#157
Beenkop, now if only you had a brain

sharkbok
Captain23,468 posts

sharkbokCaptain23,468 posts
17 Oct 2014, 20:21#158
If you flipped a coin you would in all probability done better than 2 out 9.
So much for your rugby expertise....
Next time you make a prediction/make a bet, rather just flip a coin and tell us what you got.
BEBeeno1
Captain40,032 posts
BEBeeno1Captain40,032 posts
18 Oct 2014, 12:51#159
Best just always back the Boks and your percentages will be a lot better snapster!