FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Fantasy Selections - Test Rugby - 6 Nations - Round 1

Fantasy Selections - Test Rugby - 6 Nations - Round 1

Started by clevermike2 REPLIES81 VIEWS· 08 Feb 2015, 09:39
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
08 Feb 2015, 09:39
#1
08 Feb 2015, 09:39#1

The following is the results of Round 1 insofar as forum members are concerned:-



Clevermike2625165The Lightbringers2385656Basquefan23258124TheBoss354823208255SleepingGiants22759646Stooges213513697Conquistador207515238ruggaboytjie18351924

 

We can all do better - and the internal competition is wide open.  My worst selections were Jonathan Davies, George North and Rory Best - will have to change those 3 in the next round.   


The Superbru results will be provided as soon as it is available.



RO
RooinekCaptain18,117 posts
08 Feb 2015, 09:50
#2
08 Feb 2015, 09:50#2
Nice work ou Maaik. 
I'm surprised Teddy Thomas scored so low. He wasn't great but I didn't think he was that bad.
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
08 Feb 2015, 10:12
#3
08 Feb 2015, 10:12#3
 Rooinek
Thanks
In the absence of S exIon I went for two cheap flyhalfs and two cheap locks and all 4 players did quite well.   Problem is going to come up next round - when it is likely that S exton will be back and Keatley out.   Have no funds to do that change - although I would rather go for George Ford than S exton.   Will have to do some cutting elsewhere. 
— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news