FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Foxsport Fantasy - Results Round 14

Foxsport Fantasy - Results Round 14

Started by clevermike9 REPLIES291 VIEWS· 18 May 2015, 16:30
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
18 May 2015, 16:30
#1
18 May 2015, 16:30#1

It was niot such a hot week for most of us - but a few members did very well.


1.   Black Power                   =     540

2   Luke's Canes                   =     539

3.  oimatey                          =    518

4   Mighty Chiefs                  =     515

5   Clevermike                      =     475

6   XQZIT                            =    465

7.  Juicers                           =     458

8   Unity XV                        =     451

9   Leaf Village                    =     449

10 Saffex                            =    426

11 Awesome 1                    =     419

12 Lightbringers                  =     402

13 Wardad                         =     392

14 Qwaggas                       =     338


Congrats to Black Power and Luke's Canes to show us the way.   


Despite our "putrid" scores this week - we have improved our standing in the League  Competition from 13 to 12.    

            

JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
18 May 2015, 16:54
#2
18 May 2015, 16:54#2
Looks like the score for Folau as captain is messed up, i.e. he got 32 points but this was not doubled when he was selected as captain.  
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
18 May 2015, 16:57
#3
18 May 2015, 16:57#3
 Total Point situation - League
1.   Juicers                     =    70562.   Black Power              =    70493.   Clevermike                =    70074.   Lightbringers             =    68895.   Mighty Chiefs            =    66186.   Awesome 1              =     60087.   Leaf Village              =     65118.   oimatey                  =     65049.   Luke's Canes           =     644110.  QXZIT                   =     641811.  Saffex                   =     626912.  Qwaggas                     597113.  Unity XV                =     584214.  Wardad                 =     5435  
Cong rats to BLack Power moving up from position 3 to position 2.  The competition amongst the first 3 positions is tight with a point difference of less than 50 points separating the first three positions on the log. 

3K
3ku1Pro2,580 posts
18 May 2015, 16:57
#4
18 May 2015, 16:57#4
D do your subs nothing score anymore? I had naholo who was absent. And mckenzie bench scored 40. Was not added. Ah well good score.
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
18 May 2015, 19:25
#6
18 May 2015, 19:25#6
 oimatey
Congrats about the Test Rugby league - you are a worthy log leader.  You have also done very well in the Foxsport competition this Round.
I spent so much time in updating team and things and my house is in crisis at present.  packing to leave for Riversdale in about three weeks time.  That si why I have neglected to post the score card in Test Rugby.
Good luck     

OI
oimateyPro1,870 posts
18 May 2015, 19:35
#7
18 May 2015, 19:35#7
Moving sucks - I just did it a few months ago
Hate to be you right now, but good luck with it. If I was closer, would surely lend a hand.
CL
clevermikeCoach57,555 posts
19 May 2015, 07:21
#8
19 May 2015, 07:21#8
 It does suck.  I moved into my present house 15 years ago and the amount of waste and rubbish one collect and kept in that time is amazing.   I found clothing I bought with the original sales tags still on them and could not believe it.   My domestic employee did the thing - she just hung washed clothing on the same hangers and I never got to wearing what I bought.
What made matters worse - I allowed the buyer to make improvements to the house before transfer.  Huge mistake since what he was supposed to do was totally eclipsed by what he in fact did.  
And my car had to go for repairs at a workshop and I was without a car for nearly two weeks in an area where there is NO public transport.  
No wo nder my fantasy selections this week was putrid - to say the least.      
WA
WardadPro6,663 posts
19 May 2015, 08:07
#9
19 May 2015, 08:07#9
 Not knowing about Naholo not playing did me in ,well thats my excuse any way ! My kids seem to be doing way better than me and seem to be getting around the 500 mark quite ok .I just dont seem to be able to catch up after not being able to access my team for 3 rounds and dont seem to have as much time to check on new and upcoming talent ,bugger eh ?! Least everyone else is doing OK .Cheers !
HA
hakwaPro4,146 posts
21 May 2015, 16:03
#10
21 May 2015, 16:03#10
 Luke, r u getting caned?
— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news