I did not know Justin Marshall is the new Hurricanes coach. Listening to his drivel I wasn't sure whether he was trying to commentate or coach the Hurricanes or give pointers to the Kings Coaching staff as to what the Hurricanes would be doing next. He was very hypercritical of the Hurricanes players even going as far as to single out Barrett.
On the other side, I can see why Perenara was left out of the squad to play in the RWC finals last year. Very reckless decision making letting the Kings back into the game from his poor decisions. He is not choosing his moments well. I mean running the ball when there is an easy penalty infront of the sticks and running the ball from your 22 when a penalty was on offer for Barrett to kick them down field for an attacking lineout . What I am saying is they did not have to work so hard for a win. Save the energy for next week. This is a marathon competition this year and not a sprint.
Pro4,146 posts
25 Mar 2016, 15:49
#1
25 Mar 2016, 15:49#1


