FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Say Ed a technical question

Say Ed a technical question

Started by Mozart14 REPLIES233 VIEWS· 25 Nov 2014, 23:33
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
MO
MozartCaptain49,914 posts
25 Nov 2014, 23:33
#1
25 Nov 2014, 23:33#1

This site comes up fine on my I Pad, but my PC says the address is invalid. This started happening about a week ago. Any thoughts as to what might be amiss.

SH
ShezzaPro2,471 posts
26 Nov 2014, 00:16
#2
26 Nov 2014, 00:16#2
 Also to add if I defragment and optimise my Laptops drivers (which in turn clears all internet history) I have to access this site through Google and not the URL. 
ruckers admin
ruckers adminPro2,238 posts
26 Nov 2014, 00:36
#3
26 Nov 2014, 00:36#3
 Hi Beeno and Shezza

@Mozart, could you explain via mail (ed@ruckersforum.com) what happens? We will gladly assist you there.

@Shezza, what happens if you type in rukersforum.com in to your browser?

Yours in rugga
Ed
BO
bobbok...Captain10,129 posts
26 Nov 2014, 00:40
#4
26 Nov 2014, 00:40#4
 Hi Ed ....... can you reduce the size of the cricket section please, waste of space .
ST
stu5Rookie70 posts
26 Nov 2014, 00:44
#5
26 Nov 2014, 00:44#5
 Bob, thats a kak avatar.
BO
bobbok...Captain10,129 posts
26 Nov 2014, 00:55
#6
26 Nov 2014, 00:55#6
 Ja Pid, doubt whether this board (sorry ed) has the technogicals sic,to view your bouncy maiden here.......... finest part of most of your posts .
SH
ShezzaPro2,471 posts
26 Nov 2014, 01:28
#7
26 Nov 2014, 01:28#7
 Spelt exactly like that it comes up with "Webpage unavailable"
I only ever have to Google it if my history is cleared, once I've been on the site once I can access the site through typing the correct URL.
PA
PakieCaptain17,321 posts
26 Nov 2014, 08:51
#8
26 Nov 2014, 08:51#8
Ed spelt it wrong, it is ruckersforum.com, not rukersforum.com.
JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
26 Nov 2014, 10:04
#9
26 Nov 2014, 10:04#9
sheeza: It is best to save the link. I guess if you are reading this you have it but if not here it is
Link to ruckersforum
DA
Devil's AdvocatePro7,008 posts
26 Nov 2014, 10:06
#10
26 Nov 2014, 10:06#10
I have the same problem that mozart did, hope it gets sorted 
JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
26 Nov 2014, 10:12
#11
26 Nov 2014, 10:12#11
 The problem with i-phone access is the most ann oying to me. It seems that several problems relate to the use of apple products.
CE
CeradynePro9,374 posts
26 Nov 2014, 13:15
#12
26 Nov 2014, 13:15#12
@JW, I have no problem posting from iPhone. This was posted from an iPhone 4s with the latest IOS update. 
JW
Just_winCaptain18,570 posts
26 Nov 2014, 21:28
#13
26 Nov 2014, 21:28#13
Thanks for the infor Ceradyne. I will have to figure out what the problem is.  
DB
DbDraadCaptain26,388 posts
26 Nov 2014, 21:35
#14
26 Nov 2014, 21:35#14
 Apple is more of a fasion statement than a usefull tool. 
SH
ShezzaPro2,471 posts
27 Nov 2014, 05:12
#15
27 Nov 2014, 05:12#15
 I'm not bothered just thought Ed should be aware
— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news